Writer & Editor

Ccp Transfer Agreements

In Uncategorized on December 5, 2020 at 5:09 am

These would be agreements that accept an entire curriculum or curriculum, so that graduates of these specific advanced level associated courses are transferred to a bachelor`s program given at the transfer university. Use the following table to search for university programs and colleges of interest. To be eligible for Gen Ed-to-Gen Ed, a student must acquire an A.A. or A.S. and conclude the following before the transfer to Temple University: These agreements allow you to obtain an associate degree while successfully preparing you for a bachelor`s degree. Other benefits of the admissions agreement with DCCC/MCCC/CCP and Villanova are: The Community College of Philadelphia has developed dual admission transfer partnerships with universities and universities. These partnerships are designed to help students move seamlessly to these high school institutions after graduation. Financial support and incentives, including scholarship opportunities, are integrated to give you the best chance of success. Please note that if your diploma is not mentioned above, you can still easily transfer it to the SSE. For more information and instructions, contact an ESU transfer advisor or a Transfer of PAC.

Acceptance of recognized associative curricula, in which general education reflects the essential requirements of the four-year university program. If a student deserves a corresponding associate degree (usually a.A. or A.S.), the essential requirements of the four-year institution are met, with the exception of the basic courses required for the main courses envisaged and perhaps for other requirements that reflect the specific values of the transfer institution (for example. B religion, foreign language). Below is a list of four-year institutions with which the Community College of Philadelphia has basic agreements. For information on individual university or university conventions, click on the name of the school. The Community College of Philadelphia has three types of transfer contracts: Dual Admissions, Core-to-Core and Program-to-Program. If you are interested in dual admission, you should complete an intention form early in your university career. Many of our dual admission partners require students to complete an intent form before they have more than 30 university degrees. You should meet with a university advisor to get help identifying the corresponding courses at the university in order to join the program of your choice. Visit transfer opportunities for a complete list of participating higher education institutions and universities. Accept gened-to-gened and core-to-core transfer agreements — after temple evaluation and approval — general requirements for the formation of approved associate degrees instead of Temple Base or GenEd requirements.